Find a Reiki Teacher
Choosing a Reiki Teacher – The start of an exciting journey!
If you have made the exciting decision to study Reiki – and maybe even become a Reiki Practitioner – then you are in the right place!
Reiki Guild South Africa has a variety of very qualified Teachers to choose from. New Teachers join the Guild weekly! Check back often to find a Teacher near you.
Choosing a Reiki Teacher is a very personal choice and as a prospective student, it is important that you make the right choice and ask the right questions. There is a Teacher for every student – trust your intuition for who feels like the right fit for you.
Here are some questions that you could ask:
- How long have you been working with Reiki?
- What training have you had?
- How often do you teach and how long have you been teaching?
- How do you personally use Reiki in your daily life?
- Do you still have an active practice where you see clients?
- What is your lineage?
- Will this training initiate me into, or progress me within the Usui lineage? If not, then which lineage is it a part of?
- What are the prerequisites for the various levels of Reiki and do I require any qualifications for taking your Training?
- What do you cover in your classes? How many hours of class time is included? How much time is instructional, and how much is hands on practice?
- Do you have any testimonials from past students? What do past students have to say about your teaching style and the benefits of Reiki?
- What are the specific things I will be able to do after taking the training?
- What are your fees, and will I receive a certificate and a manual?
- How many symbols will I learn?
- Will you openly support me in being a successful Reiki Practitioner or Master or Master Teacher?
- Do you mentor and support prospective Reiki Master Teachers?
- Do you have a positive respectful attitude toward other Reiki Practitioners and Masters, regardless of lineage or affiliation?
All of our Teachers listed below have committed to adhere to our Code of Conduct & Ethics. As we are passionate about keeping the standards of Reiki high, we also offer a service for complaints. If for any reason you feel that any of our Teachers are not abiding by our Code of Conduct & Ethics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a Teacher near you
Join Our Community